BANDERA CITY PARK
Hours and Information
City Park Entrance
Weekdays: 1102 Maple Street, Bandera, TX 78003
Weekends: Intersection of Maple Street and 8th Street
Administrative Office located at 511 Main Street is open
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm, except for recognized city holidays.
Phone: 830-796-3765 Fax: 830-796-4247
Bandera City Park is located in beautiful downtown Bandera. We offer fishing, swimming and picnic areas with BBQ pits. There are two pavilions available for rent. See Pavilion Rental form for information.
From March through October, weekend entry fees for City Park are $5.00 per person, ages 12 and up. Children 11 and under are free. You may purchase a season pass for $50.00. Park entry Monday through Friday is free, except on three-day weekends. During those holiday weekends, weekend entry fees will apply.
Park will be closed on all bad weather days for the safety our residents and visitors.
The park opens at 8 am and closes 30 minutes before sunset. No overnight camping is allowed.
We hope that you enjoy your time in Bandera and we will return to visit us again!
- Speed limit in the park is 10 MPH.
- No glass containers.
- No swimming nearby or standing on the dam.
- No swinging from ropes or tree limbs. You may enter the water from the river bank only.
- No open fires. All fires must be in an enclosed apparatus with a fine mesh wire covering the top.
- No loud music.
- No littering. Please use garbage cans provided..
- No animals off leash. All animals must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- No moving of any picnic tables.
- No four wheelers or side by sides.
- No refunds.
Please visit www.tpwd.state.tx.us for fishing license, and regulation information.